Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] XACML 2

Argyn,

I took your comments and used them to modify the examples in the
current RBAC draft:

   Core and Hierarchical Role Based Access Control (RBAC) profile
   of XACML, Version 2.0, Working Draft 03, 22 September 2004:
   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/9382/RBAC-profile.zip).

The RBAC draft examples are intended to XACML 2.0 conformant, and
since there are no XACML 2.0 implementations available, you will
necessarily have to make modifications as described at the start
of the RBAC draft.  If, with those modifications, the new
examples still don't work for you, please let me know.

Anne

On 29 September, Kuketayev, Argyn writes: RE: [xacml-dev] XACML 2