Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] attribute retrieval protocol

Argyn,

I may not be fully understanding your use case, but the SAML Profile of XACML
describes how to use SAML Attribute Queries to get attributes, and describes
how to map the responses into XACML Attributes.  The SAML schema for these
queries and responses can be used by an XACML Context Handler to request
attributes from some other entity in the network (the application, an
Attribute Authority, etc.).

Anne Anderson