Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Conformance Tests for V1

Sorry,

I'm sorry, I've misspelled some examples so I'm resending a correct
version of them. Here's the corrected and more descriptive version of
the Conformance Tests that I'm not able to pass.

*	IIIF005. Xpath compilation error. "//md:record[?]/..." I have an
invalid token error, I think is the "?", this is probably related to the
version of XPath supported by .Net. On the other hand, the Xpath version
supported in XACML is 1.0 (as described in the XPathVersion element
description) and quantifiers as predcates are not supported in Xpath
1.0, they were added in Xpath 2.0. Seems the conformance test is using
an Xpath 2.0 feature.

*	IIIF007. Context node issue. The xpath is
"./xacml-context/Resource" which seems the context node (./) is the
Resource element. In the spec says the context node will be Request
element. So the Condition for the only Rule in this Policy will not find
any node since all the Xpaths will fail. What do you do to pass this
test?

*	IIIA014. The result in the conformance test have 4 Obligations,
and my implementation is returning 6. I'm passing all the other samples
related to Obligations except this one. I{m not able to understand why I
have to return 4 obligations in this test. Here's the execution steps:
There are 3 policies within a policy set. Each policy have 4
Obligations, 2 on Deny and 2 on Permit. The PolicySet also have 4
Obligations 2 on Deny and 2 on Permit. Policy1 is NotApplicable which
does not add any Obligation, Policy2 is Permit which adds 2 Obligations
and Policy3 is Deny which adds 2 Obligations. Since the PolicySet is
Deny it will add 2 Obligations which sums 6. The 6 Obligations that I'm
returning are:
policy2:obligation-1, policy2:obligation-2,  policy3:obligation-3,
policy3:obligation-4, policyset:obligation3 and policyset:obligation4.

The ConfotmanceTest does not have the policy2:obligation-1 and
policy2:obligation-2. Can you tell me if the execution steps are
incorrect?

*	IIIG005/6. Never mind. I was checking the code to give you a
better description and I found a bug in the implementation. :S

Thank you in advance,
Diego Gonzalez
Lagash Systems SA