Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Policy editor? Gui?

XACML.NET project includes a graphical editing tool which is not finished, yet. For the moment you can open any 1.1 policy and see what's inside using a tree and a set of properties.

You will need .Net Framework 1.1 installed in your machine.

Best Regards,
Diego Gonzalez
Lagash Systems SA

________________________________

From: Kuketayev, Argyn [mailto:argyn_kuketayev@fanniemae.com]
Sent: Thu 11/11/2004 12:31 AM
To: sunxacml-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net; xacml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [xacml-dev] Policy editor? Gui?

Is anybody working on a open-source graphical policy editor ?
Is there a business case for it?
What would be the minimum set of features to make it useful?
Should it be tailored for a particular implementation, such as SunXACML
or could it be useful for any XACML policy?

I've been thinking about editor ever since I had to write policies. It's
very inconvinient to edit them in regular XML editor.

Thanks,
Argyn