Subject: RE: Use of Xquery with XACML

>If u can kindly
>tell me the flow that will take place for the population of
ResourceContent
>between PDP and Context handler , i will b in a better position to
>understand your point

Transformations (using XQuery, XLST, or any other similar mechanisms)
are happening between the context handler and the outside world - out of
the scope for XACML.  Typical application may employ XQuery data
aggregation and transformation to construct evidence that is later
presented to the authorization system.  Advantage of this approach is
that accumulation of evidence for access decision and using this
evidence in an XACML predicate expression are separated.  How you
construct your context is out of scope for XACML on purpose.

Daniel;