Subject: Re: [xacml-users] XACML Policy generation

Hi Michael, Yuri, et al.

To my knowledge, there aren't a lot of these tools available right now.
As Michael noted, there is a component as part of the mvpos project,
and there is also a project called reva (but I don't know how complete
it is or whether it's still under active development). There are also
projects like the freebxml registry which uses XACML for authorization
and provide a framework for storing/managing policy, but this is
probably more heavy-weight than what you're looking for.

My project (SunXACML) is a library, so it's useful for programatically
creating/managing policy, but I don't think that's what you're looking
for. I've been working on a tool like what you're asking about, but I
haven't got clearance to release it yet (hopefully this summer..).

My experience is that right now, most folks are rolling their own tools
based on what their environment looks like...but if there are other
tools out there I don't know about, please chime in!

seth