Subject: Evaluation of multiple subjects and resources

All my policies had exactly one subject and resource in the request.

Now, I'm working on multiple subjects and resources per request, and a
little confused as to the evaluation rules.

Suppose, I have S1 and S2 subjects in my request with name attributes
"the One" and "The Other", and there's a rule in the policy which says
that "name" attribute of a subject must be "The One".

Does this request match the policy's target? S1 matches, but S2 doesn't.
What should be the result?

The same question on multiple resources in target.

Thanks
Argyn