Subject: exception

Hi all,

I followed the examples which ships with sunxacml1.2 api to develop a
web service which takes xacml requests, sends it to pdp and then
processes the response. It returns to the user a simple string with the
response of the PDP...

So far I keep getting the following exception

06-Jun-2005 10:23:41 com.sun.xacml.ConfigurationStore <init>
SEVERE: A property defining a config file was expected, but none was
provided

Does anyone know why this is being thrown? It is the output that appears
on the tomcat window.

Thanks in advance
Regards