Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] exception

because it's specific to SunXACML.

As to your problem, it seems that you did not provide the XML
configuration file for the ConfigurationStore class. If you are
instanciating it in Tomcat, then you have to provide it with the file
path somewhere on web.xml. One complication is that stock
ConfigurationStore works only with file paths, which is problem for
webapps. There was my post on how to overcome this problem.

Thanks,
Argyn