Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] Username in the <Delegate> element

Hi,

Infact, i meant for putting a complex object e.g. representing the <Issuer>
in the policy. Accordingly there will be a complex object in the <Delegate>
Element.

Another thing is that what about using RBAC profile for rights delegation
too. I had a look at the discussion regarding its pros/cons. but what is
your personal opinion about it
 In my opinion, without it, things are more clearer, e.g.

"A role R wants to delegate his rights on some service S  to role R"

Here, service S is only permitted to some members of Role R according to
their characteristics.

Now, if one of the member which have previlege wants to delegate the right
to use service S to one of the member of role R then ?

make sence?

regards
Muhammad.