Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Groups handling

You can groups your subjects by a certain attribute. E.g. you can an
attribute "group-id", and assign it all groups of this subject. It'll be
similar to LDAP, imho.

RBAC is when you need a standard way to handle roles with inheritance
and so on. It follows NIST standard on RBAC.

argyn

The electronic mail message you have received and any files transmitted
with it are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s)'s
attention. Do not divulge, copy, forward, or use the contents,
attachments, or information without permission of Fannie Mae.
Information contained in this message is provided solely for the purpose
stated in the message or its attachment(s) and must not be disclosed to
any third party or used for any other purpose without consent of Fannie
Mae. If you have received this message and/or any files transmitted with
it in error, please delete them from your system, destroy any hard
copies of them, and contact the sender.