Subject: Re: [xacml-users] About dayTimeDuration in sun.xacml

I am using java 1.4.2, and use sun-xacml SimplePDP to evaluate the request
I created.In my policy file, I insert the following condition in a <Rule>.
The condition says"the-next-meeting-time<=(current-dateTime + 1Hour
dayTimeDuration)", which means the next meeting would be held in one hour.
Is there some problem? I forward the question to sunxacml-discuss too.

	<Condition
FunctionId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:dateTime-less-than-or-equal">

		<Apply
FunctionId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:dateTime-one-and-only">
			<EnvironmentAttributeDesignator AttributeId="next-meeting-time"
DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime"/>
		</Apply>
		<Apply
FunctionId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:dateTime-add-dayTimeDuration">

			<Apply
FunctionId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:dateTime-one-and-only">
				<EnvironmentAttributeDesignator
AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:environment:current-dateTime"
DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime"/>
			</Apply>
			<AttributeValue
DataType="http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-xquery-operators-20020816#dayTimeDuration";>