Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] questions on the SAML profile for XACML.

Thanks Anne.

But this errata only answers one of my question: the statement should be
<samlp:Statement xsi:type="ns:XACMLAuthzDecisionStatement">...

For the request/query, I'm can't find a clue to enclose it. In saml
protocol, there's not an element corresponding to the
samlp:RequestAbstractType, and our XACML extension now defines only a
subtype of samlp:RequestAbstractType, so, what should be the element
name? I mean, I can NOT write <samlp:Request
xsi:type="ns:XACMLAuthzDecisionQuery>...?

Thanks,
Shawn