Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Re: XACML Studio (aka XACML on Rails) - Policy Editor and Repository

Here is a link with the description of the problem if you work with older ruby versions. I think you need to upgrade ruby to at least 1.8.6 if you on Windows or to 1.8.7 if you on Linux

http://groups.google.co.il/group/soap4r/browse_thread/thread/b0826a46db00b469

Please also notice that I use rails 2.1.1, not 2.1.0. It might be a problem too, becuase rails versions are not very compatible.