Subject: Scenarios for XACML policies

Hi,

I'm currently working on some scenarios describing policies in, e.g.,
health care applications. The overall goal is to provide some analysis
and audit techniques for, e.g., analyzing Break-Glass accesses, based on
XACML.

On of the best public available scenarios I have found so far is "A
formal security policy for an NHS electronic health record service" from
Moritz Y. Becker. Are there any other papers, technical reports, or
written documentations which could give an impression, which (sub-)
parts of XACML are effectively used to express real-world policies?

My main interests are the requirements to policies in several
application scenarios. Although my goal is to figure out which parts of
XACML are required to express those requirements, I'm also interested in
non-XACML documentation.

King regards,
  Helmut Petritsch