Subject: Re: [xacml-dev] XACML Target matching question

Hi Rich,

sorry, I justed wanted to hint you to the reference. (I have to admit
that I nearly missed it myself...)

But I agree with you that the specification should be more specific
regarding this question, as it is hard to find (as we both experienced);
if (as it seems) this "root" policy combining algorithm is an essential
property of the PDP, it should be mentioned at some stage (e.g. at the
description of the PDP, where already the "applicable policy" is
mentioned (line 62)).

Regards,
  Helmut