Subject: XACML RBAC Profile

Dear All,

I have a small problem need to work out a solution for basically for my academic research. I am using an XACML policy file like this (the RBAC profile)

I need to add another data item called Threshold which is an integer number. Thus no SeniorAdmin1 role will be granted the resource unless bigger value than Threshold is provided.

Where Can I put that and how? Is there any implementation I can use?

Best wishes

Ali