Subject: Updated version of XACML JSON profile

Hi Glenn, dear all,

I'm not sure whether you get the usual XACML emails so I wanted to point out that I've updated the JSON profile and that it is available for review. It is now in WD 16.

Everyone's feedback is welcome. I will be cleaning up WD16 and uploading WD17 based on the conversations we had on the TC call last week (error handling and profile name). I will then ask we move WD17 through the OASIS process. Now is your chance to review the document.

Direct link: xacml-json-http-v1.0-wd16.doc

Cheers,
David.

--
David Brossard, M.Eng, SCEA, CSTP