Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] Newly available XACML implementation: AuthzForce

Hello Rich,

Yes, if you could reuse the text in italics as is, that would be perfect, thanks.

Regards,

Cyril

From: rich levinson [mailto:rich.levinson@oracle.com]
Sent: mercredi 6 juillet 2016 20:28
To: xacml-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Cyril,

I can handle that for you. Do you just want the text and links added as they
are in your email.

    Thanks,
    Rich

On 7/6/2016 6:53 AM, DANGERVILLE Cyril wrote:

Hello,

I would like to add a new XACML implementation (described below) to the list on the OASIS XACML TC homepage. Could you tell me how to proceed?

Thank you.

AuthzForce: open source project that provides a XACML 3.0 compliant policy engine, in two forms, depending on your needs:

  • Java API: AuthzForce provides a XACML 3.0 PDP engine as a Java library that enables applications to use an embedded XACML PDP in Java. More info: https://authzforce.ow2.org/
  • RESTful API: AuthzForce provides a multi-tenant RESTful API to PDP(s) and PAP(s) that enables web clients to manage policies, request authorization decisions, etc. Developed in the scope of the FIWARE European project. More info: http://catalogue.fiware.org/enablers/authorization-pdp-authzforce

Kind regards,

Cyril

---

Cyril Dangerville