xacml-editors message

Subject: RE: [xacml-editors] Problem with numbering of sections

Title: RE: [xacml-editors] Problem with numbering of sections

Anne - After upgrading my version of Word, I experienced a great deal of difficulty to get the section numbering to (appear to) work properly.  I think it is entirely possible that there is something pathological about the formatting that does not show up when rendered in any version of Word.  But, I am at a loss to know what to do about it.  Will it be OK if (once we are finished) we make the .pdf the official version (assuming of course, that it has rendered the section numbering properly)?  It means that in the interim you'll have to assume that WYSINWYG.  All the best.  Tim.