xacml-editors message

Subject: Re: [xacml-editors] Draft OS v1.0 6 Dec version

here is the pdf version and the matching DOC version of tim's latest. they should be formatted identically (should help anne's openoffice woes :o) i am providing links so as to not flood the archive with a bunch of versions.

http://www.overxeer.com/xfr/XACML_v1.0_Dec_06_bp.pdf
http://www.overxeer.com/xfr/XACML_v1.0_Dec_06_bp.doc

also, i have found the formatting artifact that was causing "squooshing" (tim, if you could change the style 'code' so that it doesn't have a border that will do it. still looks readable to me, but if we want to highlight the difference in style a little more we can add some space before/after the code paragraphs?)