Subject: Re: [xacml-users] AttributeSelector usage

Thanks for your response Daniel.

Any ideas on how I would do this if the data is in ResourceContent.

I can see the constraints in terms of supporting arbitrary complex
types in a standard way - but if I am feeding it of to my own
functions then I would have thought it wouldn't be an issue.

Maybe there is more to it then I see.

thanks.
prakash