Subject: RE: [xacml-users] Reg. <ResourceContent>

>In general, however, I think this is
>cleaner than defining a catch-all section where you can dump
>XML-encoded data. That's just my opinion..

Actually, IMHO, a catch-all section for the context representation is a
very good idea.   Just stick it separately from Resource and name it
<CONTENT>.

Getting down that road - Subject, Action etc are not really needed
either.  They are just for ease of management. Should be just some,
maybe predefined, extensible "buckets" - to associate with various data
sources.  :)

(Ain't I glad that Selector is an optional feature?)