Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Reg. <ResourceContent>

Thanks Anne - in some ways that is what I am doing - but it is not so
coarse grained  because - AttributeSelector has limitations in terms
of what I can select using XPath - my policies need more fine grained
XPaths but unfortunately these point to elements not text...

The other thing is I could have used Java to XML binding tools to bind
the XML fragment to java objects - thus obtaining typing - without
having to write custom Attribute classes.

But this discussion has definitely given me a better understanding for
the origins of <ResourceContent>.

Thanks to everyone for your responses.

prakash