Subject: New XACML editor implementation in Java

Hi all,   (sincere apologies for cross-posting)

as part of the research work on security and policy-based management we
are doing at the University of Murcia (UMU) in Spain, we have developed
a Java-based XACML editor according to the last standard specifications.
It is freely accessible at http://xacml.dif.um.es/

If it could be of any help for you, please download the software, and
help us to improve it by sending us some feedback, problems or comments
to the address <umu-xacml-editor-admin@dif.um.es> (in CC: of this email).

Many thanks, regards, Gregorio

Gregorio Martinez, PhD
University of Murcia (UMU)