Subject: Re: [xacml-users] RE: latest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with an example)

Argyn,

this makes the profile of XACML simply of no use, i mean without
constraints, or conditions it will not be effective at all.

Specification says: (line no 142 to 144)

"Permission <PolicySet> or PPS: a <PolicySet> that contains the actual
permissions associated
with a given role. It contains <Policy> elements and <Rules> that describe
the resources and
actions that subjects are permitted to access, along with any further
conditions on that access, such
as time of day. A given Permission <PolicySet> may also contain references
to Permission"

what does then the above sentences means at all ?

if we can specify a condition on date/time then we can specify some other
condition as well.

if you say, that it is not the best place to specify it, plz guide me where
i shall put constraints.

Dont you think so , specificaiton are inconsistent ?????????

regards
Muhammad.