Subject: Policy Owner

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest how you can create a policy
which states that the creators of policies are permitted to read/write
them. From my understanding of XACML there is no owner attribute for a
policy or policyset. So how do u define this "owner" property on a
policy or policyset.

Thanks

Imran Khan