Subject: Re: [xacml-users] About dayTimeDuration in sun.xacml

On Oct 26, 2005, at 8:53 AM, Jing Yixin wrote:
> Did some one encounter the problem like this? I wanted to use
> dayTimeDuration datatype in <AttributeValue>, however the exception
> occured when evaluating.And I tried yearMonthDuration, it didn't
> work properly too.
>
> com.sun.xacml.ParsingException: couldn't create http://www.w3.org/
> TR/2002/WD-xqu
> ery-operators-20020816#dayTimeDuration attribute based on DOM node

Are you using Java 1.5? If so, I think there is a known problem with
how date/time was changed from 1.4. Please see the sunxacml-discuss
archive for details, and work-arounds. Also, could you post an
example of your duration? THanks.

seth

ps  Please followup to the sunxacml-discuss list, since these OASIS
lists are meant for more general discussion of XACML..