Subject: Re: [sunxacml-discuss] In the request, is there a way to specifymore than one group, role, etc, and have it work with a policy? Also, wherecan I find an explanation of all of the available urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:functions?

Downing, Ronnie wrote:

> Ronnie  703-526-0001
>
> In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth (Ge 1:1)

 "explanation of all of the available
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:functions" can be found in the spec, here
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/repository/cs-xacml-specification-1.1.pdf
see appendix A.14 XACML Stabdard functions.

 > In the request, is there a way to specify more than one group, role,
etc, and have it work with a policy?

you can specify it by having multiple attributes with the same name,
such as "group", and different values. Alternatively, you can supply one
attribute with bag of values.

I think that your questions are best posted on xacml-users list, where I
cc'd this post. because they are not sunxacml specific

argyn