Subject: Re: [xacml-users] hierarchical resources

Argyn wrote:
> your problem would be to find PDP which actually supports hierarchical
> resources

SunXACML supports the 1.x notion of Hierarchical Resources.

Dhirendra - While I haven't done a lot of work with hierarchies, what
you've described seems like a pretty reasonable approach. You could also
think about defining the company memberships as nested groups and
writing your policies to say "if the user is in this group" with an AFM
or custom function that expands correctly. For that matter, you could
just use some regexp or XPath notation, but I think that gets less
flexible pretty quickly.

seth