Subject: Fwd: [xacml-users] Combining Algorithms Clarification

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Argyn <jawabean@gmail.com>
Date: Sep 14, 2006 8:46 AM
To: Dhivya Sivasubramanian <dhivya.s.a@gmail.com>

you can search this and other lists, we discussed this topic several
timesi n the past.

the fact that xacml implementation uses internally ordered logic for
both ordered and un-ordered combining algorithms doesn't mean that you
can rely on that. you can count on a particular order only with
ordered ones.

argyn