Subject: XACML Semantics

Hi All,

I have been working on a proof-theoretic formal semantics for XACML v.3.0 that covers its administrative policy profile. My goal was to develop a concise formal specification of the language that can be further used to prove formal and complexity properties of XACML, as well as to provide a basis for proving correctness of logic-based XACML analyzers.

I closely followed the official XACML specification to develop this semantics, however there still might be errors or omissions. If you find any problems with it please let me know. Any type of feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and sorry for cross-posting.
Cheers,
Vladimir Kolovski

PhD Candidate, Department of Computer Science
University of Maryland - College Park
http://www.mindswap.org/~kolovski