Subject: Re: need_help (XACML)

Thank you for your inquiry.  I am sending this to the open mailing
list xacml-users [1], where the experts who maintain the XACML
standard, and other implementers,  may be able to offer suggestions.

We're pleased to hear of your work with open standards.  We also
will be happy in the future to have your participation in OASIS, if
you like, either as an OASIS member [2], or by providing public
comment [3] to tell our committees about your own successes and
challenges using our standards.

Best of luck and warm good wishes,

Kind regards
Jamie Clark

~ James Bryce Clark, Director of Standards Dev.
~ OASIS:  advancing open standards for the information society
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark
~ +1 310 293 6739 GSM, +1 978 667 5115 x203 office
~   Join us at the OASIS Open Standards Forum on Security:
~   30 Sep. - 3 Oct. 2008 near London
~   http://events.oasis-open.org/home/forum/2008

[1] See http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml-users/
[2] Individuals also can join.  See:  http://www.oasis-open.org/join/