Subject: Using a query XML element to match a resource within a Rule

Dear Colleagues,

I am currently working on the XACML Profile for the ebXML RegRep 4
specifications.

In that profile, I would like to specify a way to somehow match a
resource based on whether it matches a RegRep Query or not.
The query invocation is represented by an XML element defined by ebXML
RegRep XML schema. Let us assume the following simplified
representation of this XML element:

<rim:Query/>

What is the best way to express this in an XACML2 Rule.

Thank you for your help.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi