Subject: Help on ResourceConent!

Title: Help on ResourceConent!

Hi All!

    I am sorry if this is too basic. I am  a new bee to XML/XACML. I am trying to understand the implementation of the same from the XACML 1.0v pdf. I came across this tag on a place where the doctor is searching for a DOB of patient. I am baffled on whats the need of this piece while there is another piece of code where he picks up the subject-id user and his DOB. Whats the use of this ResourceContent ? Please help me in understanding the same.

Thanks
Balaji Kamal Kannadassan