Subject: Conditional Permission

How could I write a rule in XACML policy to assert the permssion with some condition as the following and how could I write a PDP XACML request to query the permssion.

A subject with a account operator role can modify an account information only if the account information has been reviewed by a person who has account manager role.

Before we submit the PDP XACML request, we know if an account manager has reviewed the account or not.

Thanks!

hao