Subject: Re: [xacml-users] need clarification on Target Matching in XACML v2.0

>In case 1, there is one <Subject> with two <SubjectMatch>es. For a
> <Subject> to match, _all_ <SubjectMatches> have to match.

In page 88 of XACML spec v2.0, it says:
The absence of matching attributes in the request context for any of the attribute designators or selectors that are found in the policy SHALL result in a <Decision> element containing the "Indeterminate" value.

So, if PDP gets a request which has a subject with only 1attribute as &role:account manager, the PDP should returns Indeterminate with required attribute &department. Is that correct?

thanks
hao