Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Help on ResourceConent <-- On XACML Architecture

David,

It's very interesting and useful information. I'm not familiar with this spec, but will definitely check it out. Two qucik qs about this:

1. Are there any implementations for this spec? Please provide references if you have any.
2. Does the spec cover attributes that are stored in a relational DB?

Thanks,
Oleg.