Subject: questions on RBAC profile of XACML v2.0

Hi,

I appreciate if someone can provide some information on the following questions regarding RBAC profile of XACML v2.0

1. The examples included in the profile use policy-combine permit-overrides and rule-combine permit-overrides for both Role <PolicySet> and Permission <PolicySet>. Can we use deny-overrides for both Role <PolicySet> and Permission <PolicySet> too?

2. The examples included in the profile set Rule's effect to permit for both Role <PolicySet> and Permission <PolicySet>. Can we set Rule's effect to deny for both Role <PolicySet> and Permission <PolicySet>?

3. Can we use subject's attributes (except role) as conditions in the rule settings of Permission <PolicySet>?

thanks!
hao