Subject: RE: [xacml-users] Help on ResourceConent <-- On XACML Architecture

I think if you you use it in environment match and the attribute doesn't match then you'll get "Not Applicable" from PDP, but as I understand you want to have "Deny" in this case.

That's why I think it will be better to have the boolean-equal function implemented in a rule.

In regards using or not using variables, I'm not sure why you need variables here... The simple condition that will do the work is below:

<Condition>
  <Apply FunctionId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:boolean-equal">
    <AttributeValue DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#boolean";>true</AttributeValue>
    <Apply FunctionId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function:boolean-one-and-only">
      <EnvironmentAttributeDesignator AttributeId="account:ReviewedByManager" MustBePresent="true" Issuer="hoa" DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#boolean"/>
    </Apply>
  </Apply>
</Condition>