Subject: Re: [xacml-users] questions on RBAC profile of XACML v2.0

Hi Erik,

We do have the deny permission situation such as
If you are level 1 support, you can not change the code. ( role=level 1 support, permission= can not do {code, change} ).

Could you please provide me some suggestion on how to use RBAC profile of XACML v2.0 to realize the above sematics without using deny effect and deny-overrides?

Thanks a lot!

Hao

Best Regard