Subject: Re: XACML Studio - Online Demo and Repository <-- All operations are enabled

I've just added login/signup functionality and enabled all operations except 'delete' in XACML Studio's Demo. Please try it out and let me know what you think about tool's usability and what other features you would like to have.

Demo Url: http://oleg.internetkeep.net/rails/

Tips:

1. Only userId/Pwd/email are required fields during the signup process. All other fields are optional.

2. If you create a new policy, setup filter to new:policy to work with policy that you've just created and to filter out everything else.

3.Change the PolicyId to something else after the policy has been created.

4. Use right-click/'Refresh' if something is going wrong or you don't see the items that you've just created

5. Try to import/export a policy or policy set

6. Try to edit elements in the grid pane and save them back to the DB

7. Use 'right-click'/ExpandAll button to see a all elements for the policy that you've created, but try not to expand too many policies becuase it'll increase the traffic and the bandwidth for this server is limited.

If you want to deploy the demo somewhere else please let me know too.

Good luck,
Oleg.