Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Help on Condition ? <-- Obligations

In regards Obligations, as I understand, they do not do activities, they provide information that can be used to do some actions by PDP caller.

I actually have my own qs related to that. Let us assume that I have 10 policies that authorize an access to a resource. Each of these policies can block the access. The business rules require  to let authz service consumer know why the access was denied (if it's denied).

Is it complinat with XACML model if I return a "show-deny-reason" obligation that would contain explanation in plain English why the access has been denied?

Authorization service consumer could use this information to inform the front end user.