Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Help on Condition ? <-- Obligations

Seth,

Thanks for answering. When you wrote "express in policy", did you mean to create an example of policy that would demonstrate that? If this is the case I can work on it. I actually have such a policy set, but it's proprietary, so I'll probably need to create a new more generic one.

In regards specific requirements, please do consider adding expressions to obligations as I and other people had suggested in the past. It would make the obligations more dynamic. Example: I want to return an error message: "The access to the bill pay service has been denied because you exceeded the total maximum of $10000 in 6-month period" where $10000 and 6-month are environment attributes. I didn't find a way of creating such an obligation within current spec.