Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Help on AttributeDesingator!

Balaji Kannadassan schrieb:
> I am not sure how the node is picked in here?
>
> <SubjectMatch MatchId="rfc822Name-match">
> <AttributeValue>med.example.com</AttributeValue>
> <SubjectAttributeDesignator AttributeId="subject-id" DataType="rfc822Name"/>
> </SubjectMatch>

The <SubjectAttributeDesignator> in this example will look for the
"default subject" in the <Request> (there can only be one), and then for
its attribute "subject-id" with the datatype "rfc822Name" (there can be
only one).

The "default subject" is the subject with the
SubjectCategory="access-subject".

Does that answer your question?

Roland