Subject: does XACML v2 allow multiple values' attribute

Hi,

I use sun xacml implementation. When I use multiple values' attribute, I got the following error:
Exception in thread "main" com.sun.xacml.ParsingException: Too many values in Attribute

The request is as
<Request>
  <Subject SubjectCategory="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:subject-category:access-subject">
    <Attribute AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:subject:role" DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI";>
    <AttributeValue>account:manager:role</AttributeValue>
    <AttributeValue>card:member:department:manager:role</AttributeValue>
    </Attribute>
  </Subject>
  <Resource>
    <Attribute AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:resource:resource-id" DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string";>
    <AttributeValue>AccountInformation</AttributeValue>
    </Attribute>
  </Resource>
  <Action>
    <Attribute AttributeId="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:action:action-id" DataType="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string";>
    <AttributeValue>access</AttributeValue>
    </Attribute>
  </Action>
</Request>

The sun's java doc says only one value is allowed for a attribute.

hao