Subject: RE: [xacml-users] A challenging scenario for XACML

Are the contracts already in XML, or are Contract document instances
required for other uses?  If so, you could use XSLT to convert them to
XACML policies so you have explicit rules like "D can see types 1,2,4
from A", etc.

Are you coding the XML contracts from natural language documents?  If
so, why not code them directly into XACML policies?

--Paul