Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Fwd: XACML Privacy Profile

I'll provide a bit more background regarding my previous post.

I are trying to use the Privacy Policy Profile of XACML 2.0.

I understand that the attribute resource:purpose specifies usage
purposes that have been constented to by the data subject.
As such they should be specified in a policy. The tag action:purpose
describes what a requester wants to do, and therefore should be
specified within the XACML request context.
The condition included in section 3.1 of the Privacy Policy Profile
should match the request:purpose with the action:purpose and permit
only if they match. As such the resource:purpose should not be
specified in the request context since it is not something the
requester should be able to define. Is this understanding correct?
Where and how should the resource:purpose tag be used?

Thanks for your time.

James Mackie