Subject: XACML Providing Access to File in System

hi  i am currently doing my project on XACML new to this area,
just want a help from you...suppose if i have a pdf,txt file in my computer ,my friends wants to access that file from his system
i mean only my friend can access that file ..if others try to open that file they have no permission to that it should be password protected ..only some users from whom i give access can open that particular file..how can i write policy,request and response code and after writing it how to integrate them do i need to write java code in order to integrate these ..thanks do reply :)

regards

ramu