Subject: Re: [xacml-users] Rationale for 3.0 schema combining policy and contextschemas in same file and namespace

I understand the predicament. One way to deal with it would have been to
place common schema in a common.xsd with separate namespace and had the
other two import it. Without knowing more details IMHO it would have
been better.

In my experience, monolithic schemas tend to not be good in the long run
but then again perhaps xacml schema is simple enough (and likely to stay
so) that one file could be OK.